Sunshine
Today is a beautiful sunny day with clean crisp air with which to fill your lungs.Why the masses have to flock to smelly Spain I cannot understand.
A short time ago my day was made when a young woman who once worked for us on the nursery some 30 years ago, phoned to ask if I had heard of the demise of Shrubland Park. It was a delight to hear her voice again. Angela was mentioned in my book and I had managed to track her down to tell her that. She was delighted and ended up buying four books a
s well as the one that I gave her for old times sake. She was a lovely hard working girl aged 20 when she came to work for us and I was very fond of her, she was a pleasure to work with and I know that she enjoyed working with us. If only we could rewind our lives. Now, she and her husband come to Felixstowe to see me and we remenisce, well lets face it, I have more to look back on that to look forward to.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home